Author(s): Matt Kahn
An exploration of unconditional love as the most powerful force for transforming every part of your life
For spiritual teacher Matt Kahn, there are four simple words that point the way toward freedom and fulfillment: "Whatever arises, love that."
With Whatever Arises, Love That, Matt explores the vast potential within that seemingly simple phrase. Matt provides a series of deeply healing insights and practices to ignite the spark of your highest potential, illuminating concepts such as surrendering on the spiritual journey, untangling the energetic roots of the ego, reclaiming the joy of your true innocent nature, and reuniting the heart and mind as a doorway to spiritual evolution. Here you will also discover:
* The surprising first step for finding inner peace
* Why the ego feeds on unprocessed emotional stimulation
* How to observe and understand the constant chatter of the mind
* Recognizing the significance of every arising moment, no matter its content
* The critical importance of slowing down to fully experience the present moment
* Mastering the vital skill of conscious communication to uplift every relationship and encounter
* Why "awakening" is different for everyone--and almost always unexpected
* The journey required to meet your own Ascended Masters
As Matt often says, "The deepest invitation in any moment is to heal the root of human suffering and celebrate the Spirit in all by opening your heart to its absolute potential. In a universe of endless questions, love is the only answer." Whatever Arises, Love That is a new blueprint for exploring spiritual evolution in the most heart-centered way.